Create a new ASP.Net Core MVC project and include Authentication (Individual Accounts).
Create the following models with at least the mentioned fields, use appropriate data types and attributes:
To-Do Item UserEmail Title Description Added Date Due Date Done Done Date
Create a new migration and ensure that the database is created correctly.
On the home screen show a basic marketing page if a user isn't logged in.
If the user is logged in:
- show the most recent completed Items on the left side. (Last 24 Hours)
- show the next due items on the right side. (Next 24 Hours)
- allow them to click a done button to complete an item.
- Create a button on each non-complete task to delete that task.
- This button should work as expected.
- Add a new Task button so a user can add a new task on the home page when logged in.
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $38 tähän työhön
I looked at the description, everything is clear, and I have already done this. And I can repeat it. Please don't miss me, I can help you) please write all details in private messages
Hi , i am 7 years experienced fullstack developer and working on .net from last six years. i will deliever this project in four days . Let's discuss about the work. Thanks