• Enables job seekers to post resumes
• Enables job seekers to search for job postings
• Enables employers to enter profile of their company
• Enables employers to post one or more job postings
• Multilingual support (initially with English & Arabic (LTR – RTL ) )
• Admin control panel
• Role based security
• New login, Password Recovery, Login Name and Login Status
• Printing to PDF.
• Source Code Delivery
The candidates seeking job (referred as job seekers now onwards) can perform following operations:
• Register with the web site.
• Post their resume.
• Modify their resume.
• Search for job postings.
• Browse searched job postings.
• Add job posting to their favorites list.
• Add frequently used searches to their favorites list.
The employers can perform following operations:
• Register with the web site.
• Enter profile of their company.
• Post one or more job postings.
• Modify the job postings.
• Search the resume database.
• Browse searched resumes.
• Add resumes to their favorites list.
The admin can perform normal administration activities.
• Must be a legal firm not an individual programmer(s)
• Team structure must be submitted.
• No formal documentation required.
• Source code committing must be a high-quality note.
• Developer warrants that the software developed will be capable of being integrated/running with the proposed hosting company.
• Developer warrants that the software developed will conform to the programming specifications contained in the accepted proposal, and to the written "Acceptance Test" criteria that will be defined by both after starting work.
• For one month after the final payment of each fully operational deliverable, Developer will, at no charge to Daleel, correct any defects which impair the software's ability to meet the specifications.
• After the expiration of the warranty period of one month, Developer agrees to maintain the software systems developed in conformance with the applicable specifications for a period of 1 additional year (separate contract) with all reasonable costs to be paid for by Daleel at rates for time and material, to be mutually agreed upon but not more than the development rates.
• If Developer wishes to add additional non-original components, Developer shall obtain the prior written approval of Daleel, and provide the training and support required.
• Developer shall assist Daleel in the prompt transfer of licenses and/or title for use of continuous license to Daleel for such non-original components unless Daleel already has title or license to any non-original components used. Any costs associated with such transfers) shall be paid by Daleel provided that such software is used exclusively for the Daleel applicable specifications developed.
• The parties acknowledge that performance of this agreement may result in the development of new proprietary and secret concepts, methods, techniques, processes, adaptations and ideas. The parties agree that the same shall belong solely to Daleel without regard to the origin thereof and that Developer will not, other than in the performance of the agreement, without the express written consent, which will not be unreasonably withheld, sell, make use or disclose same to any person, group, company or corporation that competes with Daleel’s business.
• All employees assigned to perform under this agreement shall be full-time employees of Developer except for those employees assigned to perform minor administrative tasks or those whom Developer shall employ as subcontractors. In the event that contractors or subcontractors are hired, Developer specifically assumes all responsibilities for such contractors or subcontractors as if they were employees of Developer, and Developer shall indemnify and hold harmless Company for the acts of such contractors or subcontractors. Developer assigned employees may be rejected by Daleel should Daleel determine unilaterally that any employee's services are unsatisfactory. Upon written notification from Daleel regarding an unsatisfactory employee, Developer shall remove such employee immediately and replace the removed employee with an employee acceptable to Daleel as soon as possible. Under no circumstances shall Developer employees be considered employees of or agents of Daleel.
• Included within this Development Fee payable, Developer agrees to submit the completed Web Site to major search engines. Daleel shall provide the Developer with a list of which search engines shall be included within Developer’s services. Any additional search engine submissions shall be subject to separate agreement between the parties and shall not be included herein. Developer and Daleel shall reasonably and in good faith cooperate to optimize the results of the search engine placement. However, Developer cannot guarantee any specific search engine placement.
61 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
We are hongkong based software development company with our development centers around the globe in different [login to view URL] assure you that we will provide you quality service within committed time frame.