Looking for developer with the following skillset:
2) Client/Server Application Development
3) Web-Based Client/Server Application Development
4) Developing Applications that interact and modify the entire Windows Desktop
5) Applications that install via Active Directory Services
6) Applications that communicate with a MSSQL database
7) Applications that can present information on the Windows Desktop in a dynamic fashion with multi-media material
8) Professional GUI development
9) Professional GUI design skills
10) RSS and related technologies
11) Developing high-quality applications with error-handling
12) Developing streaming media
Optional but highly sought after skills
1) SMS application development
2) Text Messaging systems
1) You are required to present sample applications/snapshots exhibiting the above skillset
2) You are required to participate in pre-project discussion via chat session. Sessions will clarify project specifications
3) You are required to submit project updates every two days. Failure to submit updates will result in project cancellation, after second warning
4) You are required to discuss project via chat session twice per week. Failure to discuss via chat session will result in project cancellation
5) You are required to present a detailed timeline for project completion with incremental deliverables
6) You are required to provide ongoing demonstrations of project development
7) Failure to meet project deadlines (through-out project) will result in a $20 per day penalty
8) Providing a high-quality application delivered on time will result in a Bonus and more projects
9) You are required to release the escrowed payments on GAF if the project is cancelled for failure to provide updates as specified, hold chat session
and meet project deadlines.
Need application developed that consist of a Client and a Server Component.
The client will interface with the Windows desktop and communicate actively with the server.
The client requires the ability to change the windows desktop
The client requires the ability to display multi-media information on the desktop
The client must utilize low system resources
The web-based server app supplies information to the client
The web-based server app stores information for distribution to the client
The web-based server app allows the admin to create html type messages
Respond to project request by:
- Presenting sample applications/snapshots exhibiting the required skillset. Otherwise you bid will not be considered.
Note: Your bid is a place-holder only. You will have the opportunity to adjust your bid and timeline after discussing the project.
Note: You will be held to the communication requires of this project. Do not waste your time if you cannot provide updates as required.