We were just burned waiting for one month with nothing completed by the freelancer to whom we awarded the previous project. Help restore our faith in GAF freelancers! This is now an urgent project.
We have created the html content for a simple consumer's event tracking website using DNN. Now we need the following customization completed:
Users register for a FREE account and have ability to track events - with 4 (four) details about a completed event (detail 1, 2, 3, and 4) which are entered via the site after logging in. This creates a history log page which shows historical data and prompts the user to upgrade to Paid membership.
Users can UPGRADE for a SUBSCRIPTION fee to log an additional 10 details about events.
Users with FREE registration see what options they are missing as they enter their details and are prompted to UPGRADE for full access.
- event entry (FREE user) - fields to be filled out by user
- event entry (paid user) - 10 fields to be filled out by user and submitted
- Report with Graph - events per month (with average for selected time)
- Report with Graph - quality of events (with average for selected time)
- Report with Graph - Duration (with average for selected time)
- Overview page with graphs and averages
probably 3 other similar reports
- Invite a friend - a form that sends a pre-configured email to friends of users of the site
- implement paypal for payment of subscriptions
- payment history page for each account
- payment history page for site (total transactions by month)
- 50% of bid will be paid when first round of testing completed
- Balance (50%) paid after 2 weeks of testing and bug fixes are satisfactorily completed
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 538 $ tähän työhön
Hi, I am interested to finish your project with in 30 days i have 3 years of experience in dotnet and i have good experience in creating websites also... please contact me
Hai,We are working on DotNetNuke since [url removed, login to view] check my PM.I can give u the better estimate and time frame after looking into the actual project.