I have a Dot Net Nuke website and I want to make some modifactions to the skins, alter CSS, change the database and make some other coding modifications.
You can view the website at [url removed, login to view] (note: the contact details within the website are no longer up to date)
Specifically, what I want is:
1) Adjust Skin and CSS so website is viewable in Firefox version 3 and IE version 7
2) Remove "Online Days" counter from homepage
3) Remove "ABN" Record from Account Setup and from Admin
4) Have automatic resize of picture/logo for General Recruitment Subscription
5) Alter the CSS/Style of the General Recruitment Subscription to make it more appealing
6) Have automatic resize of picture/logo for Hiring Now Advertisment
7) Alter the CSS/Style of the Hiring Now Advertisment to make it more appealing
8) Alter the CSS/Style of the Classifieds in the Find a Career Expert page
9) Change Postcode to Zip Code within the website
10) Adjust Job Locations within Database to new locations (see attached)
You must have experience with Dot Net Nuke websites. I have had problems with developers who just want the job, but have no experience with Dot Net Nuke so they want to charge for learning Dot Net Nuke.
I am happy to talk with the successful bidder via Skype during the project, to fill in any blanks.
Please include a concrete time frame for expected completion of the job too. Thanks.
I look forward to working with you.
I have just been told by a very appealing bidder that my budget is too low.
This is subjective, as I think their hourly rate might be a bit high (yet they are my current preferred bidder), but if you believe my budget is too low, PLEASE do not be put-off by placing a bid...all bids are good!
The more bids I get, the more fair the average bid will be. And I will pay more for high quality and timely service.
If I could change my budget at this stage, I would. Only with your bids will I get a fair price.