I have had a couple of 'false starts' with my ASP.NET (MVC) project. The task still needs to be done and so here we are, trying again.
There's a bigger project to follow this task, but rather post the main project only to find that the developer can't follow project guidelines, I thought I will start with a very basic task and build on that.
Here's what I want;
1. Create a Visual Studio project
2. Create a 'public' page with any text you want... “Hello world” will do
3. Create a login button anywhere on the page
4. Hard code a username & password in to the project (i.e. user: test pass: account)
5. When the user is authenticated, it will go to a Webix desktop environment. No changes need to be made to the Webix environment, just download the source and insert it in to the project.
This task is now complete.
Post a link to the project for me to download.
If you have completed all 6 steps and have created a basic but functional project, then I will award you this task.
We'll then have a discussion about working on the broader project.
Copy/paste bids are likely to be ignored. Bids without posting the requested VS project would have to be very impressive not to be overlooked.
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 27$ tähän työhön
hey how are you need developers or need any type of development I am available for you to support you. bro pm me. need android , node and .net mvc development pm me I read your all description as well.
I am 6+ years experienced in .net MVC and would like to face any type of challenging projects. we will be working according to Ajile development method.