It will be an online store web site. This is our first experiment to outsource the work to Freelance programmers. We would like to build a long-term relationship with your company for future projects. Please note that your commitment to your project schedule is very important to us, as we will rely on your schedule to do the planning for the operation of the online store.
The proposal is to use Commerce Starter Kit / DashCommerce as a template and customize it. Customization includes (we have a Design Brief document which describes the needed customization work):
1. Addition of a few database fields (product weight, wholesale price, order type, min order quantity, max order quantity, product availability, order time estimate, shipping cost index, shipping fee, etc.)
2. Enhancing the back-end user interface to enter the new database fields
3. Customization of some front-end pages
4. Customization of user registration page
5. Customization of order status page to include tracking information
6. Customization of order processing page to include tracking information
7. Lost password recovery / Password reset
8. Customization of "Select Payment" page
9. "Additional notes" field in Order Placement page
The latest DashCommerce template can be downloaded from
[url removed, login to view]
1. Home Page - We will supply the design
2. About Us - We will supply the text
3. Help - We will supply the design and text
4. New database fields - We will supply the design
5. Customization pages - We will supply the design
Payment terms are: 60% upon delivery of the project, the remaining 40% upon successful QA.
Please provide your email address for us to send you a Design Brief document which is about 3.5MB in size.
NOTE: Thanks for everyone who placed a bid. This project is now CLOSED for new bidding. I hope to select a provider soon from the existing bidders.
46 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi! I am really interested in taking up the project. I have the requisite experience and the expertise to complete this project with success. Please view my PM for details. Thanks. Regards. GLOBAL TECHNOSYS
Hi Thanks for sending invitation. I have strong experience in the development of ecommerce applications. Plz see PMB for my work experience. Thanks