Need a working website using ASP.NET Core 3.1 that:
1. Lists a logged-in user's information (network ID, name, email address, etc.) on a view page (cshtml) at startup, assuming user is already logged in, Windows authentication is used and information can be obtained from Active Directory.
2. From that page, the user should click a button that opens the username/password dialog window where their username populates the name field.
3. User should type in their password and attempt to authenticate. An error is displayed if the credentials are incorrect and user must retry.
4. Navigate to another page that simply displays "Success" if the credentials are correct.
5. Supplemental: Give a code sample of how when using Entity Framework, data from a SQL database View (not Table) can be returned to the web application. No database needs to be connected to the website. This sample is for illustration of the process only.
This simple site should run in IISExpress and be able to be deployed in IIS. All user data is assumed to come via Windows Authentication and Active Directory. No user data is stored or networked databases. This code should be a solution that can be run in Visual Studios. Code should be well-commented and documented, explaining major components. The goal is for me to learn how this works and implement in my own solution, not to have this site running in a Production environment.
23 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 183$ tähän työhön
Hello. I can help you. I am a senior ASP.net core expert with 7 years experience. I would like to work with you on this project. Please send me message so that I will start work right now. Regards. Natela
Hi, This can be done easily in 4 days. The question I am having is why Entity Framework is used? And will the application be hosted on a server that managed by the same domain?