I run an recipe site in Iceland, domain www.matseld.is. The site is written in classic ASP and runs on the latest My SQL dagatabase. I need to make contact with a skilled programmer well versed in both .asp and .net to do a series of repairs and modifications on the site.
We would do this as a series of small projects, one after the other, and we would deal with a variety of things, such as:
1. Modify the layout of the site slightly, turning back the clock so to speak and introducing again the original layout of the site. All original html code available.
2. Rebuild the photo manipulation component, removing the current one and introducing a modern one.
3. Rewrite the recipe posting and viewing pages, introducing new elements.
4. Changing the display from tabular to CSS.
5. And so on.
I emphasise, we will do this as a series of small projects, one after the other, over quite a period of time.
- From you I will need a placeholder bid and a few words on your experience in .asp and .net.
- I will need verbal confirmation that you will be available for a series of small and medium projects over a period of several months.
In your reply, please do focus on the contents of this project exclusively as I will not consider bids containing standardized text.
I look forward to hearing from you.
28 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 219 $ tähän työhön
I am an expert in both .asp and .net. And I have finished many similar projects. I ensure to provide software with high quality. Please contact me for more details.
Hello Jen: Ive been working in ASP.NET for more than 3 years. And currently, I'm working on a Media Website, where i have used google maps to show diff. locations and many more ...
Last 3years i have been working in asp.net and i can make this with full confident and please let me known further details about this project. I will wait for your best reply. Regards, Anup Pal
Greetings, We went thru ur site for details. This can be done. We have the expertise in dealing with what you require. We are eager and positive. Pls see PM for more details from us.