(Note: This is a repost of the same project from two days ago, reposted because of a type in the database. The database used is MS SQL.)
I run an recipe site in Iceland, domain www.matseld.is. The site is written in classic ASP and runs on the latest MS SQL dagatabase. I need to make contact with a skilled programmer well versed in both .asp and .net to do a series of repairs and modifications on the site.
We would do this as a series of small projects, one after the other, and we would deal with a variety of things, such as:
1. Modify the layout of the site slightly, turning back the clock so to speak and introducing again the original layout of the site. All original html code available.
2. Rebuild the photo manipulation component, removing the current one and introducing a modern one.
3. Rewrite the recipe posting and viewing pages, introducing new elements.
4. Changing the display from tabular to CSS.
5. And so on.
I emphasise, we will do this as a series of small projects, one after the other, over quite a period of time.
- From you I will need a placeholder bid and a few words on your experience in .asp and .net.
- I will need verbal confirmation that you will be available for a series of small and medium projects over a period of several months.
In your reply, please do focus on the contents of this project exclusively as I will not consider bids containing standardized text.
I look forward to hearing from you.
10 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Your search end here,We are working on full site developement as follows:[login to view URL] have strong team of [login to view URL] office is based in US,[login to view URL] see PMB!!!!!