I have an adult site with simple layouts that needs a redesign. The page is coded in asp.net so I am using Master Pages.
Overall, the website ([url removed, login to view]) layout is pretty simple. I would think most of the design work would be on:
- The Masterpage (This is basically the page wrapper consisting of the header and footer)
- Updates Page that links to our Wallpaper and Image Gallery Pages
- Image Gallery Pages
- Wallpaper Gallery Pages
- Videos Page that lists all our vidoes
- Video Details Page that shows the details of each individual video
- Screensaver Details page (which will be added soon)
You can take a look at my website ([url removed, login to view]) to get a general feel. Most of the links are active except the main content pages. If you click on "free wallpapers" you will get an idea of how the Wallpaper Gallery Pages are setup.
Let me know if you are familiar with ASP.net. It will be a bonus, but it's not necessary, since I could always convert your template to ASP.net.
I would like to keep the image sizes the same, so I won't have to resize everything again. I would also like to keep the main content width the same, and have a background to fill the white space (as I have it right now). However, I want a different look for my website and updated button/link graphics.
Samples of your work would help.