We are a startup company established in Seattle, WA. We are looking to establish a long term relationship with a programmer or programming team to make fixes / enhancements as well as ongoing updates and new features. Our immediate need is for someone to make some bug fixes and small feature enhancements to our current site.
** Please note the required pre-conditions before applying **
- Knowledge of English - You must be able read and write English well.
- Availability by IM and email
- Programming for any individual or team must be a full time occupation. No students.
- Interested parties need the ability to work with others as part of a "virtual team"
- Learn and enhance current scripts and code
- Provide quality, well-documented code
- Estimate, set deadlines, and meet them
- Communicate status accurately and daily
- Ajax, DHTML
Scope of Work:
- We run a startup consumer website and we expect about 10-20 hours of work per week
- Both parties will agree to the time and costs of all projects before commencement.
- Because we require full intellectual property rights, work completed must be your own and you will sign an appropriate NDA and work for hire agreement.
- We will start with one initial project - total completion time estimated at 20-30 hours. Your bid is for this project and it includes mainly bug fixes and some small feature enhancements. Next we would enter a ongoing arrangement described in the payment section below.
- You will get paid promptly upon completion of each pre-agreed project or milestone. Completion is defined as fully completing the specs, all bugs fixed, and working on our production server.
- Payment will be in USD. Options include GAF escrow, or deposited into your Paypal/Bank Account. We can discuss other payment options if necessary.
- After the initial project we would work on an ongoing basis with additional payment for each completed project or milestone.
If you have any questions, please contact us by PMB.
We look forward to working with you!