The main concept of the below project is to have a recruiter and applicant (submits resume) system, who both needs to login on their first page.
The design and html are ready, of course in case an additional page is needed we can recreate the design from an existing page.
Knowledge in sql and relational database is needed and stored procedure.
The project will be of 3 layers, data business and Web.
HTML files will be uploaded in a future stage
Phase 1: Application and Search Engine
This phase should allow
a. to fine tune the input of the applicant details at the office
b. define all the various certifications and skills, etc... to make them available later on for the applicants online
c. Search for any of the applicants (simple and advanced)
d. Generate basic reports
1. Applicant personal details
2. Desired Position + other options (position 2, position 3, etc...)
3. Desired Work Location (location 2, location 3, etc...)
4. Relocation / Travel
5. Educational Background
6. Certifications + Passed Exams including any expiry date for either one (Microsoft, Cisco, open for others)
7. Professional Experience
8. Skills (user defined) and grouped by sections (technical, software, management, etc...)
1. Quick based on name of applicant or resume no (= applicant no)
2. Advanced to include the search for each section in the resume above + other criteria, such as resume status, date applied for, etc...
4. Work locations
5. Educational institutions
9. (any related info to the application) etc...
Phase 2: Online Applicants
This phase should allow the applicants to interact with
1. Enter the application online.
2. Decide on the information that will be available for the applicant online.
3. The status of the application (I.e. before approval and after approval)
4. Uploading scanned documents or pdfs, etc... to support the certifications, skills, exams, degrees attained, etc...
5. Manage the applicant resume (CRM) by sending specific requirements and follow them up. I.e. still need document A, document B, action C and if done or not, expected date of delivery by applicant, date delivered.
6. List all resumes with pending issues and follow them up.
7. Allow the candidate to enter online and update his status: hold, add new certifications and skills, etc…
1- Create Resume online
2- Resume gets “in-process” status. It will not be available for Recruiters
3- Candidate is contacted (phone, email, etc.) to get supporting docs such as exam passed, certifications, etc.
4- Once approved, candidate status changed to “active”. His/her resume will be available for Recruiters.
5- Candidate can always enter site to change his/her profile and status. For status please check “SkillsMatrix [url removed, login to view]”
Note: The search for job / internship / training will be available after finishing the following phases (3,4)
6- Candidate can apply for job, training, or internship opportunities listed by Recruiters.
7- We will have a “search engine” that best matches the “Skill Set” of the candidate with the required Skills for the job / training / internship.
Phase 3: Recruiters
This phase will integrate the recruiters in the business process and will allow them to access their accounts online.
(details as mentioned in the document)
1- Create Recruiter profile (companies, government, hiring agencies, training organizations, etc.)
2- Post job listings with specific and user-defined skill set. A credit is used for every job listing.
3- Post internship listings
4- Search database for candidates that best match the skill set required
5- Based on the Recruiter account (per credit, per resume, time-based access),
• Recruiter can have access to the candidates contact info and may contact Talent Ivy to ask if candidate is available.
• Talent Ivy ensures candidate’s availability.
• Recruiter can now contact candidate.
• Recruiter looses one credit.
6- List internships
7- Can have on-going active search for candidates with specific skill set and will get notified (email or internet) when this candidate becomes available.
8- Certified Microsoft and Cisco technology partners get special pricing
Phase 4: Training Organizations:
1- Define training organizations
2- List training courses and schedules. A credit is used for every course listed.
3- Link training with skills obtained
4- Search database for trainers/consultants
5- Advertise training for candidates with specific skill set (example, advertise Exchange 2007 training for candidates with Exchange 2005 skills) (to be reviewed)
6- Special offers for candidates on training and certification testing (to be reviewed)
7- Certified Microsoft and Cisco training partners get special pricing
Phase 5: Microsoft and Cisco:
1- Get statistics on certifications
2- Get skill gap analysis (market need vs. availability)
3- Other …..
Basic Requirements and Controls to be included in the solution:
1- Each certification is made up of a list of skills and tests and must have an expiration date
2- Each skill may be related to a test and must have an expiration date
3- Each test must have an expiration date
4- Ability to post ads and banners
5- Ability to have certification exams samples
6- Career planning function (example inform candidates with certain skills or certifications about the expiry of their skill and certification, etc.)
7- Administrative functions
a. Adding/deleting/editing skills, certifications, jobs, tests, etc. (phase 1)
b. Reports by candidates, recruiters, training orgs, etc. (depending on the phase)
34 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello, I have a rich experience in ASP.Net MVC Framework, Linq, WCF, WPF, WWF. For management of projects, I use Team Foundation Server and Agile Software Development. Please contact me for more details.
Dear Sir, I possess 4+ years of experience in ASP.NET, .NET, SQL server, TSQL and Stored procedure. Please check PM for more details. Best regards, aasolutions
Dir sir/madam I've designed a job-seeking-website a month before at www (dot) hrc (dot) vn I found that your requirements is similar to this site, and eager to do this job for you. Thanks for reading!
I had worked the same project and now i have already the source code of this project but maybe i must fix some feature follow you. Hope so working with you.
sir, i am having quite sound experience in asp.net as well as i have developed 5 projects during my academics. and one of them was job-portal.. thanks..