Looking for a web developer. Please review the requirement below. More will be discussed once we finalize on the developer.
1. IIS with .Net 3.5 framework
2. ASP.NET, Java Script, AJAX
3. IE 6.0 and chrome compatible
4. Sql Server reporting services - We are looking to leverage SQL Server reporting services platform. Any .net webpage built will be deployed on reporting services and the web application will also have a link to traverse between Reporting(SSRS) and the web application deployed on reporting services framework.
1. A home page with different navigation links
2. A machine management page with capability to Add/Edit and disable machines.
3. A machine setup page which will setup machine wrt address/Customer/hardware/effective date
4. Machine matrix setup page which will provide ability to setup machine cross-sections.
5. Item management screen Add/Edit/Disable Items
6. Write Stored procedure associated with each funtionality.
1. Provide complete architecture and coding standards that will be followed, before starting the project.
2. Code developed should be properly commented so that the code could be understood by a third person.
2. Sign Developers agreement before start of the development work.
3. Provide weekly or on adhoc basis the status on the progress of the project.
4. Participate in code review process.
1. Provide data model.
2. Provide sample data
3. Provide UI mockups
34 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, We have excellent eCommerce .Net,and PHP expertise. Please have a look at private message for relevant work done. Awaiting a positive response from your end and looking forward to work with you. Thanks
Hello! A strong .Net developer with 7 years of .Net development experience is ready to start working on your project! Let's discuss the details via the PMB
Dear neerajjsr, We are a Software Services and Product Development company dealing with outsourced projects. We have good experience and skills on various technologies including .NET and Java.