A web site currently written in classical Active Server Pages (.asp), under Microsoft IIS, uses Verisign/Paypal's implementation of PayFlow Link to process credit card transactions for services rendered (and for donations) from a non-profit organization. The current web pages (three pages) need to be converted to use STRIPE for the credit card processor.
Current processing consists of
1) retrieving information about a person (including the amount they owe)
2) showing them a statement of all charges to date (and payments) and collecting their credit card information, including name, address, city, state, zip, cc number, CCV, expiration date
3) information is passed to a different page via session variables and posted to the verisign site for processing
4) A slient post back indicates success or failure. If success, the database is updated. If failure, the database is updated and the customer is told why.
Project needs to be completed within 36-48 HOURS. A large mailing is being sent 9/14/2013 and people will be hitting the site on 9/17 and later for processing. We would like to have the migration completed from PayPal to STRIPE before then if possible
Costs are negotiable, and can do as either fixed price or hourly budget - but would need not to exceed numbers
Three modules of the existing Active Server Pages are attached for a sample.
- [url removed, login to view]
- DonationVerisignPost - [url removed, login to view] (which actually posts the information to Verisign)
- [url removed, login to view] (posts the acknowledgement on a valid cc charge - post back from Verisign)
If a person is familiar with STRIPE, total project should be completed in one to two hours.
Because of the short duration of project, no progress payments will be made. However, a bonus will be paid if done in significantly less than the 36 hour deadline.