BULGARIA DESIGNERS AND DEVELOPERS NEEDED
PLEASE READ CARFULLY what we're looking for before bidding, do not bid if you don't agree with our terms. That will save both you and us valuable time.
We are currently LOOKING for experiences Designers and Developers who have an excellent knowledge and are reliable, honest, diligent and dedicated individual to join our staff of designers and developers who work from home or office. This is a long-term fulltime position that requires 40 plus hours a week commitment.
Extensive website and graphic designing skill is a must, both online and offline printed media, must know Dreamweaver®, Photoshop®, llustrator®, Macromedia Flash® and other graphics programs.
Extensive development skill is a must, in all phases including ASP, .NET, XML, Java Script, VBScript, and C #, JSP, CSS, HTML, with MySQL and Access database.
1. You will be required to sign a "Confidentiality Work Agreement".
2. You must be able to write and speak good and understandable English.
3. You must make yourself available on Skype ([url removed, login to view]) for communication with our project manager during working hours.
4. Each project will be created based on either outline specification or a chat over Skype by our project manager.
5. You will be required to estimate a time frame for each project you work on, and have the ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
6. You will be required to submit a daily statues report with work hours, and upload completed work and reports to our servers for review.
All money is paid though Western Union, Money Gram or Bank Wires on a Weekly basis on time. Work week is from Sun to Sat and Paid on Fridays. No negotiations or exceptions on this!!!
PLESE READ CARFULLY, ONLY BID ON THIS, if you have the knowledge and can meet the requirement as outline above and are interested in being selected on long-term basis only. To avoided auto-bids, PLEASE USE PM ONLY with the following statement “Here is my Information" and answer the following information.
1. Are you an Individual or Group?
2. When are you able to start?
3. What days of the week you can work?
4. What hours can you work on those days based on your time zone?
5. Your hourly rate requirements.
6. Your links to sample work.