I prefer to have someone who already has design/programming experience with the AspDotNetStorefront ML shopping cart ([url removed, login to view]). Experience with AspDotNetStorefront is preferred, but not required as long as you can implement my designs CORRECTLY WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM within the quoted time frame.
This is for a brand new website for a startup internet store. I’m on a very tight budget, so I’ve already designed a photoshopped layout of how I want my AspDotNetStorefront shopping cart to look. Buttons, logos, images, etc. have already been made. I just need someone to take those photoshopped layouts and make it into a reality. The result must be SEO friendly.
Attached are the photoshopped images. I’ve blocked out a few things from those images (for privacy purposes) and will unblock them when the bid is awarded. Highlighted in red are my notes of what I want. The blocked image will also contain my notes as well.
Here’s what I’ll need in brief summary:
- For the Homepage, please refer to the photoshopped image.
- For the Product page, please refer to the photoshopped image.
- For the Search Results page, I need it to look similar in design with the other images.
- For the Shopping Cart, please refer to the photoshopped image.
- My shopping cart will be set at “One Page Checkout” option, which is offered thru the software package. I want the “One Page Checkout” to have similar design to the other pages.
I’m available via Email and IM to answer any questions you might have while you work thru the project.
If you have a portfolio for me to look at, let me know.
I’m looking to have this completed within 2-3 weeks or less.