Data Conversion and Reporting Web Application
Maximum Budget $500
1. Import Data to MS SQL or MySQL Database (Progress payment on delivery of completed section - 30% of agreed value)
A web application should be written in ASP that can read any of the data files supplied and import the data into a MS SQL database. The application should support the use of a ‘watched folder’ on the webserver, where if files are FTP’d to the folder they are automatically imported into the database, then the import time of the file appended to the filename and the file moved to an output folder. If another file with the same data is put into the watched folder again, only new data from that file should be written to the MS SQL database.
We have already written a partial prototype in ASP that imports data from a file to an Access database. We can supply the database and database schema as a guide to how we think the data should be structured.
2. Data Editor (Progress payment on delivery of completed section - 20% of agreed value)
We have written a simple prototype data editor in ASP as an example, this editor needs access protection added where we can have a user table (containing first name, last name, e-mail address, username and password) and allow administrators to allow users to have either read only or edit access to the data. We also need an audit trail were all changes to the database are logged (who made the change, when the change was made, what the value was changed from and what the value was changed to).
3. Reports (Progress payment on delivery of completed section - 50% of agreed value)
We have two main reports that need to be generated dynamically from the database, a monthly report and a weekly report. These reports are included in this .zip as pdf’s. Note that for the monthly report, a month and year is picked to be reported on and the report uses flow meter readings from the database to generate the report, which compares it’s values against the previous two years monthly data. The report needs to be able to be exported to MS Word.
I will provide bidders with a link to download detailed specifications of the job, and the development agreement that would need to be signed before commencing work on the job. (I would have uploaded it here but the .zip is 8Mb)
Also, please note my standard terms for completing any job, you must agree to these terms if you wish to bid.
1. The job can be delivered on time and on budget, with regular updates on the progress of work. During the development period, no more than three days should elapse without a progress report.
2. I can see a working demo that shows all of the requested features before I make any payment.
3. We can do the money swap via getafreelancer escrow.
4. You assure full confidentiality for the job and respect my intellectual property by not using any code or data I give you access to without my permission.
5. All rights to the code are assigned to me, and no code is encrypted or obscured in any way.
6. In providing any code you can make the assurance that no copyright or intellectual property rights are being infringed.
7. The code is fully documented.
35 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello . I have Confident to Do your work in your Time Frame but . we Have More than 4 year of Working Experience Using Ms Sqlserver and ASP . We can Complete Your Work . Please Check PMB for More Details Thankx
I am wondering how friends have quoted lower, coz this job cant actually attract a cost below 1500-2000$ I am an expert in ASP with 5+ years experience, located in India Kindly see pmb to discuss
Hi, I am a microsoft certified professional with more than 7 years of experience in IT. I can provide you solution within a week with proper quality check. Thanks