We have our SMS gateway but need to build a single application for text message Couponing. Here is what we need for this specific tool.
But, the current one is pretty clumsy while installing the SQL 2005. Please suggest us an easy way to install this sql server for back-end part if this is a must to use and ensure all steps shown for our installation without technical people to help in the long-run.
The GUI for this application, you can check on our existing one to modify from there, if needed.
A user-friendly GUI for two-way SMS standalone gateway that able to Communicate with GSM modem via serial/usb using Extended AT commands to send /receive SMS text messages.
1. Able to connect any types of GSM mobile phones or GSM modem
2. Able to send/receive Unicode messages i.e. English, Chinese, Korean, Japenese……
3. Autoresponse from recipients if they need to STOP receiving further text messages from sender (gateway)
4. Prepare coupons, activate campaigns, save call-in text mobile numbers from each user, convert them into excel format
5. Able to send SMS or MMS, where MMS can choose not to use if only text message for the campaign.
6. Decide and create redemption coupons - Create coupons using the SMS coupon gateway or control manager a user-friendly API; send the coupons out as SMS, or email; and then check out the UID and text message to verify when the customer comes in to redeem the coupon.
7. Able to report call-in mobile numbers by date, campaign etc.. to show usage rate for each item being created
8. Manual and software installation guides are both required
9. Require SOURCE CODE for this project
10. We need an expert who can help to develop further application based on this desktop app, Web to SMS and POS conversion later.
11. The same programmer for the present solution and forthcoming is better, easier to communicate.
12. Able to run under Win XP/Vista
Detail descriptions will be sent for serious bidder to check out the requirements. Budget $100
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 199 $ tähän työhön
hi, we have experience of working on sms applications using AT commands and we can use access instead of sql server to remove u installation overhead
Hello. I wrote C# application for SMS-chat for one of popular music channel. This application sends/receives SMS from GSM modem and posts to MySQL database. I will be happy to cooperate