NOTE: If you know any other method that can do what I am asking below (other than yahoo pipes) I am open to suggestions and consideration.
There are numerous pet insurance companies out there that offer free quotes on their sites – I can email a document listing their URLs. I need a tool to be able to quickly find quotes from these sites for dog & cat health insurance. I am looking for someone to build me a pipe using one form with the following inputs below (and others if necessary):
• Location (state & zip)
• Pets Date of Birth
• Whether it’s is sprayed/neutered
• Pets Sex
The output should be an aggregate of information containing the following from the sites provided on the list attached to post:
• The company’s name
• The Name of the Plan
• The cost per month (aka the premium)
• Link to a description of that plan.
Requirements for this job:
• Have used Yahoo pipes before.
• Capable of determining what the data inputs are from various pet insurance sites
• Capable of creating outputs that have what’s listed above.
• Making sure the pipe is private so no one else can use it.
To apply for this job applicants have to create a sample pipe using [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view] “get quote” form. I will then test this pipe to determine how capable you are at building the rest of it. Please email the sample for review.
The position will pay:
• $10 to the applicant that sends us a sample of the pipe below and gets chosen
• $20 after finishing the pipe
• Another $20 after the first month of it working properly. During that time you will fix any glitches in the pipe.
NOTE: We will stop reviewing applications after Wednesday March 18.