We are in urgent need of an on-line scheduler that will allow:
1. Scheduling for the road tests (7 different classes)
2. Flexibility in scheduling the tests for 8 different examiners at minimum of 9 different locations
3. Two-three examiners working at the same time at the same location
4. Schedule tests only next to one another (i.e. first test of the day can be scheduled at any time, but any next test will be immediately before or immediately after this one, and so on)
5. Test specific restrictions (some tests take 30 minutes, some 45 minutes, etc) as well as some examiners provide the car rentals, some do not.
6. MUST BE VERY USER FRIENDLY, since the majority of our customers will not spend time waiting for the page to load or right click through the options.
7. Receive the reports by location and examiner.
8. Time-off, examiner breaks, so on.
9. Print booking confirmations with mandatory fields.
10. Show on record if the same person books the test for the second time (dot beside the name, for example).
11. Allow up to 9 different locations independently (i.e. one registry will not see the schedule of another).
12. Allow administrator options for the general scheduling (times available, do not book, etc.)
13. Allow on-line user to book a test and provide a 50% deposit.
Any script language will work, as long as it is accessible from any version of Internet explorer, Fox and Netscape.
If you can provide a "tweaked" version of any existing schedulers (DevExpress, for example, this will work too, but it will be paid accordingly).
Unfortunately, we have run into some unfortunate circumstances, where the promises were made, but there was not enough professionalism behind them.
We have 30 days for the completion of this project.
We can offer 10 cents as a life time guaranteed incentive from every test paid for online (in addition to the flat fee cost of the project).
16 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 3243 $ tähän työhön
Hi, We are Atlanta based Web Development Firm and interested in your project. we can offer a quality product with 100% [url removed, login to view] check your PMB for more details.
Hi, We have developed heuristic algorithm for scheduling for several companies. We are sure we shall be able to do this. Thanks and Best Regards, P L Patodia
Manager of Information Systems Development and Integration Section Ø Manager of Section “Information Systems Development and Integration” Ø Personnel Administration Ø Resource Allocation Ø Project Management