We are looking for an expert in Data Science, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, NLP, Computer Vision Base Python Machine Learning to help us building various Models.
A. Role & Responsibilities
1. Lead workstream projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
2. Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyse business functions, key operations and performance metrics.
3. Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
4. You will be working on the vast data sets (structured, unstructured, texts, imagines etc.). Additionaly, you will be responsible for finding data online that could be used for training.
5. You will experiment with different machine learning packages/algorithms (including but not limited to Classification, Regression, Clustering, Deep Learning, NLP), with a good understanding of the strength/weakness of each algorithm for the problem to solve, and have practical experience with hyperparameter tuning.
6. You will be responsible for the full machine learning model training, testing, and final recommendation process,
7. You will really impress us if you have a working knowledge of the AWS Sagemaker machine learning platform and have developed a machine learning pipeline/framework on top of this platform. Experience with Databricks/Apache Spark platform is also appreciated.
8. You will be handling project related to computer vision including OpenCv, OCR, Amazon Tesseract, Tensorflow, and Video data extraction.
B. Skills :
- Proficient with Google Colab
- Proficieny with Machine Learning, Recommendation systems, Predictive Analytics, Trading bots, AI models, Stasticial Analysis, Neural Networks.
- Proficiency with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or Keras
- Proficiency with computer vision techniques and Video Synthetic Generation
- Must have good experience with Github.
- Proficiency with R, Python framwork(Django and Flask) and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas
- Expertise in Data scraping, data visualization, web scraping, and manipulating big datasets
- Expertise with NLP, building AI models, Chatbots (Manychat, Dialogflow and other open source platforms)
-- Technical Skills of the Data Science Expert
The right candidate will also be proficient and experienced with the following tools/programs:
1. Strong programming skills with querying languages: SQL, SAS, etc.
2. Experience with data processing & transformation tools such as DataBricks, NiFi etc.
3. Experience with data visualization tools: Tableau, Looker, Power BI etc.
4. Experience in programming languages like Python, R etc.
1. Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
2. A minimum of 2 years of overall work experience of in the core Data Science function and Machine Learning.
3. Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries.
4. Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques.
5. Experience and knowledge of statistical modeling techniques: GLM multiple regression, logistic regression, log-linear regression, variable selection, etc.
6. Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
7. Excellent communication, collaboration and delegation skills.
• Building and consuming RESTful APIs.
• Working experience with any relational database like PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server.
19 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin ₹32923 tähän työhön
I have more than 2 years experience in these field and I can learn things fast , I have good experience in Tableau ,data science machine learning deep learning computer vision