I am looking for a freelance eLearning UI/Screen Visualiser to work on a level 2 eLearning project.
Learning activities and methodology
- Reading (definitions, documents, articles, etc.) including illustrative photos and graphics
- Interactive screens (click to read)
- Exercises (drag & drop, questions)
- 1 frame (size: 100%) for the content. Thus, there will be no menu on the left or right side.
- screen aspect ratio: 4:3
- Standard player from Storyline
- At the end of the development, the online course will have to work flawlessly on the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Safari.