I am looking for an English writer for two of my websites about technology (laptops, gadgets, phones, etc.).
(if you are interested, please read everything. I will not read pre-written introduction. This is a re-post as the last one had too much spam / generic applications. Thanks.)
The ideal candidate will have a perfect, native-like written English, will be able to mimic the tone of the other articles on the websites to adapt to the readers, and will have a great understanding of the products in the technology field.
The websites are made of buying guides, product reviews et other technology-related articles. External guests posts on related subjects will also be required.
The product research will already have been done through our product database, including ranking, specs, pros & cons, etc. Your job will be to compare these products, understand their strengths & weaknesses, and write an interesting, error-free article (2000 + words).
** Your job **
- Analyze products on a provided product list
- Write an interesting article about the subject. Keywords will be given to you.
- Update existing articles to include new products, write new descriptions, update old content, etc.
- Write guest posts
- Write social media posts for the new & updated articles
** The perfect candidate **
- Understands deeply the technology field (laptops, phones, tablets, gadgets, etc.)
- Is able to easily find & understand information on new products, technologies, etc.
- Has a perfect, native-like English
- Can adapt its writing tone to the audience and to a given format
- Is passionate about technology
- Has knowledge of SEO, how to optimize keywords in the text, etc.
** Profile **
- Native-like written English
- Able to deliver error-free, well-written texts based on a pre-defined format
- Good knowledge of high-tech products (laptops, phones, gadgets, etc.)
- Reliable, meticulous & self-motivated
- Knowledge of SEO & keyword optimization
** Work conditions **
- Work for about 10 hours per week
- Able to write 5000 to 10000 words per week (a mix of new articles, updates on existing articles, guest posts, etc.)
- Work to be delivered will be planned every Monday, will deliveries on specific days of the week
- Flexible hours, but the person must be available 2 hours in the morning, 2 times a week (4 hours total) for meetings, reviews, training, etc.
- Salary: to discuss, please provide your hourly rate
** When sending your application, please provide **
- Start your introduction by "I Have Read", written like that. Otherwise I won't even read your application.
- Examples of past work, about technology if possible
- Intro letters, explaining why you would be a good fit
- Your CV
- Expected salary
** More details will be provided in the second round. A live video interview & a 500 words text will be required as an interviewing test.
21 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
I have worked with more then 16 clients in terms of social media and SEO content creation and content marketing. My experience goes from technical writing to research papers and blogging.
Hey, I'm interested in your project. Please send me a message so that we can discuss more.I have done product review article before and I am, flexible enough because I have a lot of experienced in writing.