Quantitative Case Analysis of U.S. companies
Please read everything below BEFORE bidding. Thank you.
This is for an Academic Case Study Paper. The focus will be a U.S. based company from the following list:
- Panera Bread
You will need to familiarize yourself with the company you are writing on. Also be knowledgeable in various areas of quantitative decision-making. Sections should be, at minimum:
2) Situational Analysis or Problem discussion
3) Alternatives. This is optional depending upon topic of paper.
4) Data of Financial Performance
5) Conclusion. Be careful not to promote one alternative over the other. Also do not give any answers to questions.
6) 4 or 5 robust, thought provoking questions should be provided for each case.
7) Instructor answers. Include brief, possible answers for each question provided.
Include brief tables, graphs or figures as needed.
Quantitative areas that could be focused upon are from the following:
a) Appropriate Market sizing
d) Breakeven Analysis
e) Price Elasticity
f) Lifetime Value
g) Forecasting using various methods (simple or weighted moving average, linear regression etc…)
Final submission MUST be grammatically proper and correct, in U.S. English. No plagiarism will be allowed. This will be checked before payment is made. What you write and submit must be true and accurate. Submissions that are fictional, or made up will not be funded. Also, work must be sound and not overly simple.
Funds will be released once the work is reviewed for compliance and is satisfactorily completed. Due to the short nature of this assignment there will only be a final milestone payment.
Email me any samples of similar work, as well as your proposed topic and work.
Words/Page length: 1500-2000 words. This is about 4 or 5 single spaced pages.
Any work that fails to meet standards and guidelines will not be funded.