I am starting a set of blog articles which should bring some organic traffic to my website. I organize sailing holidays and these holidays start in various locations around the globe. For these locations I would like to have created guides which give people suggestions about what to do in these locations.
The keyword to optimize for is `Things to do in XYZ`. Let`s start with one article (About Split, Croatia) and if I like the output we can continue with more.
The overview of what the article should cover (if some information is not available - simply state so):
• General information of how is the look and feel of the city/area, together with atmosphere - it should inspire to visit and awake wanderlust feeling.
• What interesting landmarks/sightseeing attractions are there: most known ones including short description, details about arrival and links to the websites (if these landmarks do have it), tips of when to visit to avoid crowds, how much in advance to book the ticket if needed,
• Are there any free walking tours offered, if yes - how to subscribe for them, how long do these last, when are they done
• 3 examples of typical dishes + a short description of each with ingredients
• Where to eat - 3 picks of restaurants in categories: great value, or authentic experience, or best quality.
• 3 examples of half-day or day trips - focused on experiencing nature (no animal abuse please), local culture (genuine please) or extreme sport to do/learn
• What national parks are there worth visiting (with description, links to websites, opening hours, entry prices, arrival info)
• A tip for a location where to go to see a great sunset view
One interesting fact about that location
Please ask if something is unclear.
I offer 100% original, unique, error free and well-researched articles. Relevant Skills and Experience Article Writing, Blog, SEO, Travel Writing Proposed Milestones €35 EUR - milestones
55 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 38 € tähän työhön
I'd love to start talking with you about your project. I look forward to working with you. See my happy client feedback for proof, and then let's talk! Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.