I need one original ('base') article on each of 50 long tail keywords (exact keywords to be provided after bid) on the topic of making money online. Then I need the 50 'base' articles to be rewritten twice in the way outlined below. Total articles delivered: 150 articles.
Base Articles (50 articles)
1. Base articles may be about any topic or micro-topic pertaining to making money online, it must be linked to the keyword I am promoting - i.e FAQs, top 5 tips, etc.
2. Articles are to be rich in content, easy to read, entertaining to read and must make the reader want to take action. I do need a compelling and exciting title. Punctuation must be of a high quality and winner should be fluent in the written English language.
3. The supplied keyword phrase should appear in the first and last paragraph, and once in the other paragraphs (total 3 times in an article).
4. I am using the last paragraph as the resource box so the article should lead up to the reader clicking on the links and taking action in the last paragraph.
5. Project is ghost-writing, full copyright will be transferred to me on completed payment of the project. Articles must be fully unique. We will be using the free software available from [url removed, login to view] to check for plagiarism.
6. I will be submitting the base article to [url removed, login to view] - I will complete full payment when all base articles are accepted by them (50% upon delivery, 50% upon successful submitance to ezines).
ARTICLE FORMAT: (These MUST be adhered to)
Length: 300-350 words
Minimum of 8 paragraphs
Articles are to be formatted as follows:
Title on top line.
Paragraph1 followed by empty line,
Paragraph2 followed by empty line, etc.
Bullets/lists must have a blank line between each point.
Rewrites (100 articles)
Each of the 50 base articles needs to be rewritten TWICE in the following manner (each of the two versions should be a completely fresh re-write according to these specs - and confirmed by [url removed, login to view]):
7. The Title needs to be rewritten and retain the keyword, but must still capture or describe the theme of the article in as engaging or interesting way as possible.
8. Each paragraph needs to be reworded. The number of words and sentences in the paragraph may change. The overall content and meaning of the paragraph must remain the same.
9. The number of paragraphs must NOT change. i.e. if the article starts with 8 paragraphs it must end up with 8 paragraphs, and each of those paragraphs should still say the same thing as the original article, but just using different words. Any subheadings that are a single line should be rewritten, and should remain as a single line. Make sure you don't accidentally combine two paragraphs into one.
10. If the article has bullet points or lists, then each line of the list should be reworded, but the number of points or lines must remain the same.
11. The style of bullet or numbering must remain the same, e.g. do not change "1)" to "1." Do NOT use any special Word or non-ASCII characters as bullets.
12. Bullets/lists must have a blank line between each point.
The filename consists of the keyword followed by the characters "-1a" in each case.
Base article saved as Notepad .txt format (ANSII or ASCII) with the following file names: [url removed, login to view]; the rewrites should be keyword-2a.txt. Please deliver in a ZIP file.
Payment 50% on completion, 50% upon successful submitance of base article to [url removed, login to view] (if they are rejected because they are too similar to other articles they will have to be rewritten).
Delivery time: 7 days from awarding contract
I am prepared to pay $1/article and am looking to build a long term relationship with a good article writer.
I look forward to receiving your bids. Please include some samples of similar articles you have done in the past.