Website Content for a Bangalore based startup micro-manufacturing-unit into manufacturing Ready-To-Cook Chapati, capturing
* Quality of the ingredients
* Hygienic manufacturing process
* Convenience it presents to consumers / end users / caterers etc
* Everything else that would make people visit the site and be excited to have mutually rewarding business (B2B / B2C)
* The content must show up high when someone is searching for Chapati in Bangalore in search engines (SEO needed)
* Look up "Magams Enterprises" & "[login to view URL]" for where we are and what we are into
Sections I am interested in (as creative as possible with excellent SEO)
- About Us
- How are these Chapati's prepared??
For your info: Refer the youtube video to get an idea ([login to view URL])
- Why anyone should buy from us?
For your info: We consume what we produce. Our kids too relish the same. In short its as good as any home made one. While any business is for profit, as a vision we primarily want to provide high-quality product which is healthy to start with and revenue from it seen as a bi-product and not vice versa. We purchase branded and quality ingredients be it Whole Wheat Atta, Rice Bran Oil, RO-Water. No compromise whatsoever. If need be, we will shut the shop, but WILL NOT compromise on our quality. No compromise in terms of quality of ingredients, method of preparation, clealiness of premises to mention a few.
- How will the web-page look?
For your info: I am attaching a rough layout of my web-page's look & feel.
I also liked two other webpages so providing it for a reference, to inspire your creativity (if I may)
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
- Careers Section:
For your info: This is missing in the proposed layout. But we are looking out for Sales & Marketing executive who will go to (Bulk Consumers) caterers, hotels, PGs to mention a few and pitch our product. So an attractive job-advertisement helps.
- Content for a Phamplet
For your info: We want to put paper inserts in news-papers and also place the same in few near-by retail stores for awareness