Looking for Experienced Technical blog writers who are able to write good quality and original Excel Tutorial Blog.
Position: Excel Tutorial Blog Writer.
Job Type: Permanent.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Salary per Month: There will be minimum 30 articles per month. Writer will get 1$ USD for per blog article (minimum 500 words per blog) and It depends about your writing quality and speed. More you complete more you get new topic and more you earn per month. But You have to complete minimum 30 articles per month.
1) Each Sunday writer will get minimum 7 topics and He or She has to complete and deliver these within Wednesday.
2) It will take approx 20 minutes maximum for experienced writer If having few knowledge also in Excel.
3) Topics are Excel tutorial writing. So you should have few knowledge o f Excel.
4) Say You get a topic "How to make a Bar Diagram in Excel 2016". You can Google it and will found a lot of resource. You will take some Ideas from there and make a different writing for this topic with step by step process to create Bar Diagram and input some tips also. Just make your blog more resourceful and attractive so that reader will not have to search another tutorial for this topic. You have to add also screenshot of excel with your new example for each steps to complete bar diagram. Dont use similar example from internet. If found any copy in your writing you will be fired at that moment.
5) You have to sent a folder for each topic which contain writing file with those screenshot images You took for your writing.
Facility: After 6 months based on good quality of writing 1 from these 2 writers will be get promoted as Chief Excel writer and there are more Appraisal for further years.
1) You should have previous bog or article writing skill. More you have skill more you will get the chance.
2) Having better knowledge in Excel 2016 and Power point 2016 is more preferable as Extra. Having little knowledge of excel also will be appreciated.
3) Able to write minimum 2 blogs per day (minimum 500 words per blog)
4) Having writing speed. Fast writers will be more preferable.
1) Sent us your previous Excel Tutorial writing samples with your BID and write why we will select you?
2) We will see your sample then your profile then few candidates will be selected for test and interview.
3) We will give you our previous few sample of excel tutorial writing and also will give you a topic. You have to write the blog about that topic with same flavor of our previous writing sample. from these writing test You will get the job.
4) From test we will select 2 candidates as permanent employee for our company, but there will be 4 candidate in the waiting list. If you do something not good in your task or delay to deliver then you will be fired and 1 will be selected again from that waiting list. So be careful about deadline of work.
5) After selection you will get an Appointment letter and Our Non Dis-closer Agreement. after that we will sent you an Employment ID.
For another vacancy news update You can visit and Like Our Company Facebook page:
[url removed, login to view]
Don’t BID more than 10$. Because it is a permanent job and 1$ per blog writing. If you really read the whole project description then:
1) Bid on 10$ and
2) At the beginning of your proposal write: "I read the detail" then start writing of your proposal.
Do above 2 steps in your bid, otherwise we will think that you did not read the description properly and I will not going to knock you for this Job.
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I'm using Excel for day to day office works and using lots of functions and options for my office works to meet the requirements of my senior staff. Willing to provide service for long term