We're looking for freelance web developers who are interested in sharing (tutorial) articles related to one of these areas:
- Backend development (e.g. Node.js, AWS Serverless)
On our webpage - [login to view URL] - we're hosting a broad variety of tutorial content. Mostly YouTube videos, sometimes connected with an accompanying article. You find a list of the topics we cover on [login to view URL]
Your role would be to come up with new article ideas (i.e. research interesting topics on your own) and write an article after deciding on a topic together with us. For some articles, we might also create a video based on your work.
The process will look like this:
1) Research a topic that fits into our existing portfolio ([login to view URL]) and looks promising from a SEO perspective (i.e. it's potentially interesting but not already covered in 10 other tutorials)
2) Write a short proposal (topic description, rough estimation of amount of effort the article will take), we'll then decide on that topic
3) Once we agreed on a topic, we'll finalize the outline for the article and agree on the payment
4) The finished article will be released on [login to view URL], a YouTube video might be added by us
Articles should not just be plain text but also contain images and code snippets as applicable.
Important: We buy the article from you, so we'll hold the rights on that article.
Besides the payment on which we agree, you also get the advantage of publishing your work to a big audience on [login to view URL] and our YouTube channel (when a video is added) to more than 200.000 subscribers.
What can you expect as a payment?
We don't pay for each word or page - that sets the wrong incentives. Being industry experts ourselves, we can judge the complexity of a given topic and we'll base the payment on that. In the end, the payment should reflect the amount of work you have to put into the article. That also means that you can of course work on multiple shorter articles, too.
Besides the web dev knowledge, another core requirement is that you have very solid English skills.
Contact us and let us know a bit more about you and your past work.