1. Watch a PBS documentary that examines Wal-Mart and its impact on the US
2. After watching the video, write up answers to any, or all, my 4 questions using
some of the economic terms from Macroeconomics.
Watch the episode on the Frontline web page titled "Is Wal-Mart Good for America."
To watch the video, it’s free, go to the following website:
[login to view URL]
Then answer the following questions:
1. In your opinion does Wal-Mart benefit America, lower prices for goods, more than it costs in terms of jobs lost to overseas suppliers.
2. Provide at least three examples from the episode where you observed one of the ten principles of economics.
3. List the arguments in favor of outsourcing and those that are against it.
4. In 1994, President Clinton said that new trade agreements would create a market for
American products in China. What happened to the United States companies after opening trade with China? Include statistics, companies, and places.
150 - 200 words per question.
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Greetings! I hope you are doing great. I am highly professional in managing similar projects. Please contact so I may assist you. Samples available upon request. Thank You, Revival