Raspberry Treasures is a startup that is revolutionizing the kids birthday return favors market. We provide a wide a variety of party favors that are personalized, durable, creative and fun for kids of all ages at a reasonable price.
We are looking for a talented Social Media Coordinator to build and maintain a strong online presence for our company Raspberry Treasures. The Social Media Coordinator will be required to use discretion, maintain organizational integrity and public presence, as well as ensure brand consistency.
The Coordinator must be able to creatively and innovatively market our business on various kid and parents centric groups on social media.
• Excellent written communication skills
• Proven experience writing for and managing organizational profiles such as Facebook Pages, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
• Create engaging text, image and video content; publish blogs and related articles on a regular schedule to maintain consumer interests
• Learn quickly and be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Research audience preferences and discover current trends
• Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
• Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
• Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
• Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering social traffic and customer engagement metrics
• Oversee social media accounts’ layout
• Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
26 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hi. I have experience on different companies and kinds of products managing their social media channels. I can deliver quality and engaging content for your company. Let me know about more details