I am a basketball coach. I am putting together a tournament. I have 16 teams in it. I need to put together a PRETTY, NICE LOOKING packet for fans that come to the games. Part of the packet is all the teams' SCHEDULES. However, the current format is only an online schedule version that is NOT printer friendly.
1. Receive PDF files from me of all printed schedules from all 16 teams.
2. Change the format so the ENTIRE schedules fit on ONE page.
3. Use Word, or other software to create 4 columns.
Columns consist of: Date, Time, Opponent, Location
4. Make headers professional looking with: TEAM NAME, TEAM LOGO, and school year (2017-18)
* SEE THE ATTACHMENT FOR AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR*
61 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Would love to work on this for you. Experience in making data look attractive and can do this in Excel with logos and formatting that is pleasing to the eye and easy to read.