Our company requires an editor for editing a business/ culture book proposal created for company executives as well as employees. The book describes a new concept to culture in organization. The book is intended for the US audience but will appeal to all businesses. The book proposal is the first writing needed which includes:
1. Research on the topic and citations from the academic publications as well as general articles.
2. Three chapters to edit/proof read and to creatively edit to add stories or other information based on research.
3. The book proposal which is about 75% finished and requires expertise to complete and a creative writing to bring the concept to life.
4. It is a new concept and requires exciting and fresh writing to communicate the awesome innovation and how this will truly change the way businesses see the culture in their organization
3. The editor should have experience in editing business/ human potential books.
Whomever we hire for this part of the project, will most likely be asked to continue to work on the entire book. Please make sure you indicate that you can do both.
Visit: [url removed, login to view] to find out more about the concept and me. We will need most of this completed within 2-4 weeks. We will post a separate project for the book itself.
If interested in the job, please provide us with:
1. A sample of your work directly related to this type of project.
2. A file containing sample content from the book will be uploaded once NDA is signed. Please edit the first page and upload to the job.
3. Signed NDA