Literature Review Report
Objective shall be able apply systematic approach in organizing and analyzing research information effectively with the objective to prepare them to be able write a general form of literature review.
Scenario and Task:
• Imagine that you are working in an engineering consulting firm engaged by the Ministry of Science to undertake a project of looking into investment of new technologies which can benefit the Malaysian society. Your supervisor is therefore assigning you a task to conduct a comprehensive study on the latest development of global trends.
• Your first task is to collect information and organize your findings into a report form of ‘literature review’ and prepare a presentation to the Ministry officer.
• Do a study on how to write a literature review and define the steps that you are going to implement.
• Collect information (can include any type of review) and organise into a report.
• Font size of 12, Times New Roman font and 1.5 spacing (Please see the appendix2 Report format - Content).
• Not more than 8 pages.
50 references are required from past 5 years (2015 - 2020) from books, etc. and with Citation.