We are developing a series of courses for an online platform and want your help with research and development!
We will provide you with:
- A topic: Longevity
- A format (attached)
- An outline of the course (to be provided once job is awarded)
Your job is to dive into the topic by means of online research and deliver text on the topic in the format we’ve specified.
We place a high value on:
- Concise, everyday language (any jargon must be explained)
- Filtering out noise to focus on the essential
- Quality research that seeks to uncover the truth
- Documentation of quality sources properly referenced with links
Sources are particularly important for us. We require:
- A variety of sources: articles, videos, podcasts, infographics, books
- Reliable, credible and authoritative sources:
--> More like this: New York Times, The Economist, TED Talks, ScienceDirect, Harvard Business Review, Forbes, University Websites, Khan Academy, Academic Journals, Medium, Top Podcasters (Tim Ferriss, Sam Harris) ...
--> Not like this: BuzzFeed, The Sun, Personal Blogs, Unknown Youtubers, random Websites, …
When responding to this job posting please describe yourself in the format of a drip (see attached format document). The header should include your name and reason why we should choose you. The drip text should demonstrate your writing skills and let us know why you are a great researcher. The sources should tell us something relevant about you, feel free to get creative (for this drip, the sources don’t need to meet the criteria above, but you might get extra points if they do
33 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, I am UK university graduate. I am seeking this opportunity to assist you in your project. I can assure you “Quality” writing on this particular topic. Let us discuss more about the project