• Articles are reader focused, not SEO.
• Quality of the content is important.
• Target audience are readers aged 25-50 and small business owners.
• Possess Personal Finance and Business Finance knowledge.
• Tone of article should be professional and informative.
• Correctly researched material.
• MUST pass Copyscape. If an article requires more than 2 re-submissions due to plagiarism, they will not be accepted and no payment will be made.
• Minimum 4 paragraphs.
• Sub heading in bold before each paragraph. Minimum 2 sub headings. No generic subheadings such as “introduction” and “conclusion”.
• Heading in bold as Sentence Case capitalising (Only first letter and abbreviations in capital letter).
• Use at least 2 sources for each article.
• Include website source at bottom of page.
• If article topic is tax, only talk about Australian tax. DO NOT talk about American IRS.
• If article topic is health insurance, only talk about Australian healthcare.
• Do not write about American Social Security.
• Do not mention “US”, “UK”, “Britain”, “Americans”, or “British” in articles.
• If article mentions currency, only talk about dollars and not UK pound.
• Fluent in English, grammatical error free
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 45$ tähän työhön
I have extensive experience working as data entry, translation and project manager specialist for big companies like: intel corp, Thomson Reuters and 3M