We are looking for professional writers who are willing to dig deep into a topic rather than recycle information that is already out there. By the time you have completed a project, you should be an expert in it.
Topics are mainly medical, pharmaceutical and health-related, but we also cover other topics on occasion, from textiles to business.
Projects range from 500 word blogs to 30,000 word industry reports. Regardless of size, content must be evidence-based and unique.
In addition to being an exemplary writer, you will need to be able to:
- Reference using the most up to date reliable sources.
- Identify experts and interview them to create expert-informed content.
- Be flexible with your style as we write for different audiences with different levels of expertise.
- Be open to constructive criticism and willing to amend work to ensure it meets the brief.
- Meet project deadlines and maintain communication.
**Any plagiarism will result in immediate dismissal**
Payment starts at $26 (£22) per 1000 words, with the potential to work your way up to higher pay. Bonuses are provided for work that is of a particularly high standard and requires minimal quality control.
To apply for this job: Tell me your favourite superhero and what skills they would bring to this job. Only applicants who have taken the time to answer this question thoughtfully will be considered.