5 articles, 500 word each. Deadline: 5 days
I need an article for each sub-category in my start-up blog for 30-something women.
The following are the titles:
1. Ten signs that you've hit 30
- list ten things that only 30-something women can relate to. Put the keywords: thirty, aged-thirty, thirty-something, women, ladies, women in thirties into the introduction, body, and conclusion - you don't have to include all keywords.
2. How to survive your 30's
-write something about the struggles of a thirty-year-old woman in finance, romance, beauty and relationships. keywords are: thirty, survive your thirties, thirty-something, women, woman, women in thirties. Put the keywords in the introduction, body, and conclusion - you don't have to include all.
3. How to start a bullet journal - this article is focused on thirty-something ladies who would want to start a bullet journal. You may provide external links to other blogs but mention it in the essay. Include the following keywords: why start a bullet journal, bullet journal, bullet journal for thirty somethings anywhere in the introduction, body and conclusion (so as long as there is one keyword in each part of the essay).
4. The Happy 30-Something Homemaker - this article is about a thirty-something woman who wants to be organised in life. How can she start this? What are the things she needs to do and have? Example, have an organiser, have a meal planner, make or purchase printables, keep a diary, etc. keywords in the intro, body and conclusion: homemaker, thirty-something, women in their thirties, planner, meal planning, organiser, organise your life - you don't have to include all keywords.
5. Thirty reasons why being thirty is thrilling. this is the title of the article itself. Be creative and list 30 things or reasons as to why thirty-something women should celebrate their age. Keywords: thirty, thirty-something, women in their thirties to appear 5x in the whole article and distribute this in the intro, body and conclusion - you don't have to include all keywords.
You may or may not include subheadings in all the above articles. Please be intentional in making the content - no fluff.
Tone: conversational, funny