WHO WE ARE
The Oranje Company is a friendly group of skilled individuals who work together to provide professional writing services. We have been helping businesses and other internet marketers with website content since 2010.
We are looking for a versatile writer to help us with multiple types of writing, including Articles, Blog Posts, Product Descriptions, Press Releases and Website Content such as About pages. The individual chosen will be welcomed into the team and have job security and potential for future advancement within the company.
- Experience with SEO optimized article and/or content writing is ideal. Writing must be unique and able to pass Copyscape and/or other plagiarism tests.
- Fluent English.
- You must be able to produce work with no spelling or grammar mistakes consistently. Please keep this in mind when you submit your Cover letter.
- You must be available to write a minimum of 4,000 words a week and turn around work quickly. Candidates who can ensure a 24-hour turn around on an article will be considered first.
- You must be professional in dealing with deadlines. We need someone we can depend on - not someone who makes promises but cannot deliver!
This will be a steady, long-term position.
We are offering a fixed rate of $5.00 per 1000 words. Payouts are issued semi-monthly (on the 1st and 15th). You will be joining a growing team and this will give you a chance to increase your skills and earnings.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE FIXED RATE BEING OFFERED.
When you apply, please put "Oranje Writer" at the beginning so that I know you read the description. Any application without this will be immediately declined.
In your application, please include at least two relevant writing samples for our review.
We would like to emphasize that this is a job for the future and a career to those who want it. We give bonuses and pay increases to those who work well with our company.
1. How well can you work with tight deadlines?
2. Do you have a reliable internet connection?
3. Do you have experience with Google Spreadsheets?
4. Please attach at least two relevant writing samples.