Prompt: In 1,000-1,200 words and using at least five scholarly, relevant, and appropriate sources, create a literature review of the scholarship around the topic of your research proposal.
1. A literature review requires two things: it summarizes the context of other scholar’s work related to your topic, and it mentions the research gap that you propose to fill. Both are important to mention and emphasize.
2. Use third person
3. Grammar, spelling, and punctuation should be error-free.
4. APA formatting including a title page, but not an abstract
5. Title must include your areas of study.
6. You are summarizing the most current and relevant research to the topic; even many books will not be considered scholarly sources. Generally, scholarly journals, scholarly articles, peer-reviewed books, and books published on university presses will be considered valid sources.
I will send you the research proposal topic and areas of study once a bid is accepted.
21 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 64$ tähän työhön
I have written several reports and academic articles about economics, finance and business topics during my university time. I know that I can handle your project quickly with high quality.