Professional Writing Process (for magazine articles)
As a professional writer for Carle Publishing (CPI), you will be requested from time to time, to write on a certain topic for a customized article on behalf of a Client-Partner. Each time an article is requested, CPI will provide you with the details of the article, including:
• Topic. The topic and if there is a specific title that the Client-Partner has requested.
• Length. The number of pages and word count range for the article.
• Purpose. The purpose of the article – What actions the Client-Partner wishes the readers to take as a result of reading the article, or why they want the article in their magazine (i.e. to review their pollution liability insurance, to learn about the new workers compensation insurance laws, just to inform the reader, etc.)
• Process. The method for obtaining content will done in one of two ways:
1. You will be asked to research the topic online and create the article.
2. You will be asked to interview a specific person and create the article based on information gathered during the interview (which can also include limited research).
• Deadline. CPI will make every effort to give at least one week to create the article, however last minute requests do come in from time to time.
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello :) let me know if you're interested so we can discuss the details. Feel free to take a look at my reviews and details. Looking frward to work with you