We're an art studio, and we're producing art and UI for games.
Currently, we're looking for a copywriter, who will create a kind of an article-research ''Why visuals are important in games'' in a funky and funny style, but at the same time, when a reader will finish the article he should have a solid intention to invest nicely into the visuals production.
So it should be a combination of science facts and nice elaboration/storytelling.
Where will this copy be present? For our potential clients, we're sending kind of a personalized web document when they are requesting a price estimate.
It contains a few chapters:
3) Why visuals are important
So this kind of article will be right after the quote for a client, so if they'll hesitate if they should invest the certain sum in the art production when they read the ''Quote'' part, they should completely get rid of such doubts after reading next ''Why visuals are important'' :)
Just a few random ideas what the article could have:
- elaborating on a ''you're getting the first impression in the first 3 seconds and that's very important to make it great with beautiful art or potential player might never download/try your game''
- real cases/research how visual picture/perception affects on a human, ideally to make some research tanged with the gaming industry.
I'm not sure about the length of this copy, I would say not too long, but not too short too :)
If all goes well - we're planning to roll out the blog, so we'll need a great copywriter for our blog posts in the future too.
Please, include the estimated price (we're open to consider different price ranges) and your previous works (and achieved results ideally)
In short once again about the structure:
- storytelling (it should catch the reader's attention from the beginning, to be really interesting reading)
- funky style (and humor)
- needed result: to sell the idea to invest high in the visuals production, because it's really important