We are looking for a great article writer, blogger or journalist who can write about developments and highlights of the Maritime industry. The successfull candidate will be able to do the following:
1. Write articles in perfect English and with a keen understanding of the Maritime Industry
2. You must be able to write 2 articles of 500 -1000 words per day
3. You must be able to create and add inforgraphics
4. YOu must be able to create PPTs from your articles and inforgraphics
5. You must have a good track record in writing and some experience in PR
6. You must be able to create articles as per a good maritime industry standard set by [login to view URL] and [login to view URL]
7. I offer either a monthly contract where your work for 3 hours per day for us or a fixed fee for 2 articles per working day, i.e. that means a min. of 50 articles per month. In your bid and response please state which format you are bidding for so that I have a good comparision to the other bidders and make sure yours is competitive.
8. You must check your work on two seperate plagiarism checkers and submit the result and source with each article you submit.