We are looking for a sophisticated writer who takes unmatched ownership over their content to continue our efforts in becoming the unquestionable authority in Business and Self-Development Summary books. Moreover, we are looking for a master writer who can synthesize complicated ideas, extract core insights of each chapter and the overall book, and write a unique, succinct and compelling narrative. We want our readers so enamored with your content that they crave your summaries.
The workflow is 1-2 books per month and can increase depending on your ability to handle more workload. We expect a turnaround time of 7 - 14 days for summary books ranging between 6,000 - 8,000 words. We have a unilateral focus on the quality of the writing and the writer’s ability to make each word count.
We are a reader-centric company where the reader’s experience with our content comes first in all decision-making. Naturally, we take extreme care of our writers and provide them with a supportive environment with clear guidelines and resources to ensure their best work.
To apply for the position, writer must meet the following criteria:
• Takes unmatched ownership of their work product and is relentless in pushing our vision and mission through their writing
• Has mastery of the English language – you are a native speaker/writer
• Writing skills include but are not limited to: perfect spelling, grammar and punctuation, and overall mechanics, versatility in word choice, voice and writing style
• Ability to fully comprehend and synthesize complex ideas
• Has worked in a team setting with several stakeholders and milestones
• Has exceptional organizational skills
• Meets all deadlines and communicates any unforeseen circumstances
• Asks questions when something is unclear
• Has extreme attention to detail and has a low tolerance for mindless mistakes
• Communicates succinctly and in a timely manner
Questions to keep in mind:
1. How long have you been writing books/eBooks?
2. How quickly can you read and fully comprehend a 300- to 500-page book?
3. How quickly can you write a clear outline for each chapter and overall book?
4. What part of this project most appeals to you?
5. What is your highest level of education? Can you provide proof?
6. Can you include a sample of your previous work? Please send in a piece of sample writing for consideration.
We will select an initial pool of potential writers. Then, we will conduct a simple online assessment to make sure your writing skills qualify for the role. Lastly, we will have one round of interviews to make sure there is a cultural fit.
Please attach a resume and a writing sample.
Thank you and best of luck! I look forward to reviewing your application.
Founder & Chief Executive
exegrowth dot com
“Executive Summaries for Personal Growth”
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Greetings! I hope you will be doing great. I am a professional in providing high quality book writing service. I will love to assist you in this project. Please contact so I may share samples. Regards, Revival
We are looking for a sophisticated writer who takes unmatched ownership over their content to continue our efforts in becoming the unquestionable authority in Business and Self-Development Summary boo... Read More
Hello, I am an experienced writer and I can take unmatched ownership over my content to continue your efforts in becoming the unquestionable authority in Business and Self-Development Summary. Kelly