I am looking to hire several experienced writers who can write a minimum of 2500 words per day spread out over several articles. Before I get to the meat and potatoes of this project, let's discuss pay and if this is viable for you or not.
- Pay is $[url removed, login to view] words
No exceptions to that at all. There may be room to increase in the future, but this is the rate I can afford to pay presently. Now, while I do know this is lower than the standard rate, please bear in mind that this is long-term work and I will keep you busy every day with a constant flow of work. No need to look for other jobs and waste more time. I can keep you very busy.
With that said... if you are still interested, read on!
- We start work at 9am PST timezone.
- Complete a minimum of 2500 words per day (6 days per week. Mon-Sat).
- If you're fast you can write and earn more than 2500 words per day.
- Your pay will be $0.70 per 100 words.
- Have EXCELLENT English and Grammar. No exceptions.
- Familiar with writing AP Style.
I own a ghostwriting firm and we're currently in need of new writers to help with our influx of workflow. I hire over a dozen full-time writers and keep them busy every single day. If you love writing, this is a rewarding position for you as you will be asked to write about a wide variety of subjects.
We have work available for you every day however you must be online at the same time as us so we can distribute work to you. Most of our work comes in 1 article at a time. You will have to complete it and send it back to us before we can issue you another article.
So. if you think you have what it takes, the right candidate for us possesses these qualities:
- Excellent English and Grammar
- Excellent with AP style Grammar
- Interested in completing work quickly
- Articles must be 100% original
- No use of software like spinning content is EVER permitted
- We use Copyscape premium to check ALL of your work
- Must be able to communicate using Skype text chat
- Able to write 2500 words per day minimum
- Has availability to work Mon-Sat every week
If you feel you're right for this job, please submit a cover letter and include a sample of some writing work you've recently completed. If I like your sample and cover letter, I will offer you a paid trial and we can move forward from there!
Thanks for reading. Do let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to working with you!