Hypothesis testing of program effectiveness for any juvenile based rehabilitation program
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROJECT 1: Rough and Final Drafts
INTRODUCTION (You do not need a heading for the introduction; I only put it here so you would know what this beginning section should be)
This is where you tell the reader what they are about to learn from your review of the published literature on your subject. This should be 1-2 paragraphs in length.
This section will cover what you have learned from the literature on your independent variable. It will be a minimum of 4 pages (double spaced) and will include at least 6 different academic sources. In this section you will summarize all that you have learned about this variable. You should include information about any theory here. Why is this considered an explanation of what you are studying? What is the supporting data and what are any critiques of this explanation or perspective?
This section will cover what you have learned from the literature on your dependent variable. It will be a minimum of 4 pages (double spaced) and will include at least 6 different sources (must be academic sources like articles published in peer reviewed journals). You will want to summarize all that you have learned about this variable, too. Include information about the concept and associated terms, why it is a problem, who is impacted, what is the prevalence of the problem, etc.
Please do not use more than one quote in the entirety of this paper. You need to paraphrase and summarize the material in your own words.
This is where you sum it all up and re-tell the reader what they just read. You will need to relate the theories you explored to real world application in the criminal justice system. This can be 1-2 paragraphs, too.
Your reference list should start on a separate page and follow APA standards. Please see the Research Resources in Learning Modules for more information about APA formatting.
• Use APA formatting both for in text formatting of citations in this paper and at the end in the References for citing your articles. Failure to cite your articles or writing word for word what another author says will be considered plagiarism.
• This paper will be about 9 pages of text, double-spaced and not including your Reference (bibliography at the end) page.
• You will have at least 12 articles or other scholarly materials to cite for this assignment, so please get started searching for information early. You may use textbooks from other courses as sources for this project, but please make sure all resources are academic.
• The Rough Draft will be graded and returned to you with feedback before you will submit the Final Draft.
• This assignment is called a Literature Review. The materials that you cite should be not only referenced and explained by you as the writer, but synthesized in a meaningful way for your readers. Make connections clear between articles and other sources of information to emphasize similarities or differences in opinions that you’ve found and how what you’ve learned about theories of what ever you are studying.
• Write this review in 3rd person (never use 1st person language like I, me, or us).
• See the sample paper in this Assignment section for an example.
I am a professional writer with excellent literature review writing skills. Using my experience over 9 years experience and commitment to delivering quality work to my clients, I will deliver topnotch work.
29 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi there, I am a rigorous analyst and writer. I am a skilled technical writer and researcher with over seven years experience. I am certain I will deliver top notch quality and comprehensive research paper for you.
I need to write a literature review, I have worked on more than 1000 papers in report writing, research.I have read and understood your requirement and I know you will never regret, thank you.
Hi, as a fast and proficient writer with experience in writing literature reviews I assure you quality and top-notch work that I will deliver to you in a timely manner
Hi, I have checked your requirements on this LR. Do you have any guideline to follow? What about the exact topic? When do you need it by the way? Please say “hello” so that we can discuss further.
greetings, I am experienced in writing literature reviews and I have understand all the requirements mentioned. I can share samples as well. waiting to receive details.