You have the chance to be part of a new start up [login to view URL], we are looking to increase the consistency of content on the website.
The job will involve writing the news and articles on the web requests about Gaming Industry. You will have to search the web and re-write some of the articles.
The main focus will be on PC and Console games. You will be communicating with the Senior Editor and report back to him at the end of the day.
We are therefore looking for a graduate, student or anyone with writing experience who is fluent in English and is capable to write short high quality articles.
• Bachelor’s Degree in English or Journalism considered an Advantage.
• GCSE English Literature or similar
• Certificates in English exams/tests. (or any other doc)
• Ability to work 5-8 hours, full – time. (Monday to Friday)
• Good knowledge about the Gaming Industry.
• Willing to write a lot/ be consistent.
• Preferably experience in web portals, blogs or media.
However, if you do not match the first three criteria but you are good at writing and do follow the gaming industry. Do not hesitate to send your CV.
• Stable payment on the completed work
• Work from Home/ Flexible hours
In order to apply for the position you need to follow these steps:
If you are a British or Irish born, you will have to write a short article on any subject concerning Gaming industry, the limit is 250 words.
If you are fluent but English is your second language. In addition to writing an article, you will have to take the English test on EF. [login to view URL]
Send your results to us.