This is for my company, www.brasaperuvian.com. To learn more, please keep reading.
The applicant should have the following skills:
- Proficient in English (especially grammar).
- Familiar with SEO and it's importance with content writing.
- Organized and adhere to every deadline (this is non-negotiable).
- Excellent research skills on a topic not familiar to you.
- Attention to detail (if you read this please include whether you've eaten Peruvian food or not)
- Upbeat and enjoyable to speak with.
- Proactively bring forth blog topics to us vs. just following directions
- 750 - 1000 word blog posts per month
- You will be provided with blog topics. It will be your responsibility to research which keywords are regularly being searched and write the blog post.
- You will not be responsible for publishing or formatting on our website. The title and blog post is your singular focus.
- A 100-200 word blog post on the history of Pollo a la Brasa (Peruvian rotisserie chicken dish), ceviche or Peruvian potatoes.
- Samples of previous work.
- Your weekly word count availability
My budget is negotiable. The writing portion would be $0.03-$0.05 per word + time spent doing keyword research.
Email me, Michel Falcon, at hola @ [login to view URL] with your application. Subject Line = Freelancer Brasa Blogger Application