- EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: Read the whole job description before applying. This is a tough job. Not anyone will be able to do it. -
- CONTRACTED WRITING OPPORTUNITIES FOR UP TO 2 GHOSTWRITERS AVAILABLE NOW AT OUR COMPANY
We require two (2) junior writers to join our team of writers at MBS-E.W.D.
- Writing will be in several genre's, including but not limited to content writing for websites, companies and the like, travel writing, SEO writing, beauty, fitness, business etc.
- Important Information to be considered for this position:
1) All articles/content/blogs needs to be your own work. (We do not accept articles / blogs copied from content on the Internet or any other sources) - Only original work will be accepted.
2) All articles will be checked against Copyscape and various other copyright platforms for plagiarism before you are hired to write for us.
3) Once you apply will you be contacted via Freelancer Chat. Please have ready two to three articles you have written in the past month for review, as well as your CV.
4) Send your CV to us via Freelancer Chat.
5) Only NATIVE English speakers need apply, or writers who have an excellent command of the English language. (An English test will be completed if shortlisted.)
6) Your work needs to be 95% error free, with minimal grammar, spelling, punctuation and composition errors.
7) We have a three (3) month probation period for all new writers that join our company.
8) Articles or blogs can be anything from 500 to 1000 to 2000 words long. (We pay per word)
9) But no fluff. Your article needs to be original and of high-quality.
10) Required number of articles / blogs: 2 per month. But if you write well can you write up to 8 per month for us, and/or 2 per week.
11) You need to be a full time (or part time) freelancer or full time writer so that we are sure you have the time to spend writing our articles.
12) Only serious candidates need apply. No time wasters.
13) Ghostwriting can be difficult. And this job working for us as a junior ghostwriter is not easy. We are thus looking for dedicated, loyal, aspiring and highly motivated to succeed, individuals.
14) We are looking for Self-starters who can work on own initiative.
GHOST WRITER AGREEMENT
1)As a ghost writer, you agree to transfer all copyright to us, and therefore have no claim as to the article thereafter. A contract between you and the company will be signed to acknowledge this fact.
2) As well will a short one page transfer of copyright agreement be signed before any article is bought from you, and/or before you deliver your weekly or monthly article.
3) Most probably will your blog / article be reworked and rewritten.
Level 1 - Junior Ghost Writers (Amateurs and FIRST TIME writers for our company) - $0.01 per word / $1.00 per 100 words. (All writers will start on level 1 once they have applied, and will receive $0.01 per word.) - This pay scale will be applicable for one year of service and above.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN A POTENTIAL GHOST WRITER:
1) The ability to deliver high quality content.
2) Delivery of original content.
3) Content written in perfect American English.
4) Mostly error free.
5) Writers with or without experience may apply. We will consider entry level writers if they deliver work of high quality.
6)The ability to write a minimum of 2 articles a month. (But up to 8 is fine.)
7) We have currently openings for 2 writers, and will thus consider all applications as well as conduct Freelancer Chat interviews with all.
HOW TO APPLY
1) In your application message to us, state the following at the very top so that we know you have read the full job description: I, (add your own name here), am a GHOSTWRITER APPLYING FOR A WRITING POSITION AT MBS-E.W.D.
2) Once we contact you via Freelancer chat, please have ready 2 - 3 articles you wrote.
3) Send us your Writers CV
4) If you have a portfolio or blog or website, send us the link as well.
12 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I Dmitri am a GHOST WRITER applying for a position at MBS-E.W.D. I have no experience with writing as I am new and have no work history because I have not been chosen yet. I'm hoping to be given a chance with MBS.